This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start a conversation with a girl on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:41 PM
How to start a conversation with a girl on facebook?
I really would like to start a relationship with this girl on facebook. We go to different highschools but she is so cute and pretty I just have to try to talk to her. She does have a boyfriend but i just want to start a good solid friendship before we move into anything more seriously. Please help me out. I really want to make a good first impression. A girls opinion of this would be really nice and extremely helpful. oh yeah we are in high school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:49 PM

Comment on something about her or ask her whats up something like that. Keep it short and if she doesnt message back too soon dont facebook stalk her or annoy her hahah just keep it light and fun and move from there. Look out for this bf thing though, dont be a homewrecker haha, and well karma man, karma
Good luck! Smile

Ads

As a girl yuor age i'll tell you one thing first. dont randomly just im her "hi". ive had people do that to me beofre and it freakssss me out. you should see if she comments on a picture and then if you know the person whose picture it is then comment on it and maybe you can say something abotu her comment and start up a little convo. if she gets into the convo move it to fb im. good luck!

what you should do is when she post a status, write something thoughtfull and clever, and if she posts something that shes sad about write something about how you think that whatever happened is messed up, depending on whatever she said, if you start to slowly talk to her on status' and get to know eachother a little that way, when you send her an IM or message she wont be weirded out or like wow one of these guys again!

Albeit I am no lady, I believe I can help. Were I you, I would consider my options. Do the two of you have mutual friends? ACTUAL mutual friends. If so, use them. Attempting to start a friendship, or anything for that matter, via social networking sites is desperate at best. Getting messages from people you barely know (or don't know) on Facebook isn't exactly flattering. It's creepy. I would advise that you pursue her in person. Go to events that she goes to. Not as a stalker, but as a friend-of-a-friend. Maybe then you could strike up a conversation about some sort of mutual interest. If you don't have ACTUAL mutual friends, your options are essentially destroyed. The only thing you could do then would be to acknowledge certain statuses of hers. As...ahem...lame as that sounds, it is at least a decent way to start a conversation. Let's say her status reads something like this...

Whatever Thehellhernameis had an AWESOME time at the concert!!!

You could like that status. That is non-threatening yet noticeable. After a while, you could comment on her statuses. Something that isn't creepy is best. To the status I made up above, you could say something like...

I wish I could have gone. Sad How was it?

That is non-threatening and non-creepy. That comment tells her that the two of you have common interests and is also a great starting point for a conversation. Were she to respond to that, anything afterwards would be all up to you. Just remember...non-creepy and non-threatening. Also, as a very important side-note, girls that are worth while are not going to fall in love with you over Facebook, so even though you want to start a friendship and work your way up from there, you have to talk to her in person.