This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
11-09-2012, 10:42 PM
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
I know its hard because they get thousands of tweeets a day. But im favoriting all of there tweets and re tweeting them and tweeting them like 24/7 when there offf line. I cant when there on line because it seems im never awake when there online. any helpful tips.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:51 PM

If you rIf you really want them to follow you... Stay awake am the second they tweet something create a tweet copy what You wrote and keep rewriting it tweets cannot be repeated so add a different number to each one you can do thousands of tweets in minutes if your fast enough. Also find something that's trending do the hashtag then write something really clever hopefully people will retreat it making it top and the celeb might see it Ex: #listofturnons when @niallhoran smiles when he sings

Ads

I hate to break it to you, but, lol, you don't.

depends if they like ur tweets or something i got britney spears,greyson chance,kellie pickler to follow me last year so best of luck!...

Why do you care? Most "celebrities" are no-talent, immoral-cesspools.

RT/Favoriting when they're offline is pointless, just saying. Also, if celebrities follow less than about 500 people, they most likely don't follow fans. For example, Nick Jonas, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Chloe Moretz don't follow fans. They can't really help when they tweet....(like you being asleep). I have about maybe 25 or 30 celebrities who follow me. Just reply to them when they're online, like RTing stuff. and some celebrities don't check their mentions btw

I GIVE UP!!!!
Cody will never follow me back...he's an idiot...I hate him! -_-

Idk.....say ' follow me if you love your fans' or stuff.....