This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i stop the txts about notifications on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
How do i stop the txts about notifications on facebook?
i have been on facebook a few times on my phone and now its sending me txts about my notifications on facebook and i dont know how to stop them? does anyone know?

thanks x

xsarahx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:53 PM

You go to setting and stop them from sending them to your phone.

Ads

you would have to click on account . on the top right then scroll down to account settings then select notifications and you can untick the boxes to stop receiving these texts

try this one..click account on the top right and then account settings..you can see many tabs there click the "notifications" tabs and set it there..

On your computer, go to facebook. Click on "account" (should be on the top right). Click on "account settings." Click on "Notifications." Scroll through and make sure the SMS column is NOT checked. Now click on "mobile" (its right next to "notifications"). Edit the settings there to make sure nothing is being sent to your phone. You might also want to check under "networks" because sometimes individual networks have their own settings.

In short:

facebook>account>account settings>
1.network
2.notifications
3.mobile