This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I promote my website to college students?
11-09-2012, 10:54 PM

If it's legitimately beneficial, then contact the schools and see if they can post an ad in their school paper or post something in the common areas (dining halls/library/etc.) for you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Yes, the best way is through facebook
Make a very exclusive looking facebook page and invite friends and relatives to like it
Keep putting different activities that engage more and more people and thereby increase the popularity of your facebook page

Ads

Promote your site in free classified ad under education category, you will get better response

Well, you can promote your website through students community websites like Bharatstudent dot com and contact career websites. Conduct the events on school and college campus so that you are able t get the suggestion and queries on your website. To be sure your website would be legal and healthy for the students. Coming to website traffic you are able to get huge traffic your website because once your site use for the students they give the good promotion directly and indirectly as well.

yes facebook is best option to reach the college crowd..i have tried it for my business also...join college groups of your area or city and and promote your website or business

To do SEO in local city

it's difficult to answer completely because you actually need to identify this group as a market and the keywords they use. the reason why is that your going to target this group via those keywords so your website actually ranks on google, and add location to your keywords so you can rank locally too.

where do they hang out online as a group. what ever site that is you need to be there too so you can get your content in front of their eyes. social media will help you develop relationships so your content can be shared with others. paid traffic will help deliver instant results while your managing your site to rank organically.

it's a process and not a one shot action.

Hi,
Yes, I agree that Facebook is the biggest source to generate the traffic to the site. You can create a facebook page about your website add add some information there. You should target the websites which have good youth traffic. If those information are helpful for students they will surely visit your website for more.

Hi,

Viral marketing

Sign up for a viral marketing network and a get other college students into the net.

Watch this video on this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WchopQzcdHE (copy and paste the link)

and use the links below the video.

It's fast and free to join.

Hello

If you want to target college students then you have to visit the Social networking website. There you will find the group for every colleges so by joining these group you can make a contact so many students with in a very little time.

I will suggest you to use the facebook as a resource to find out the students from all over the world.