This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tell my mom I got molested by my cousin?
11-09-2012, 10:47 PM
How do I tell my mom I got molested by my cousin?
Long story short:
My cousin molested me when I was in Pakistan. He tried to rape me twice too. And now he keeps trying to contact me on Facebook . I want to tell my mom but I'm afraid it might ruin her relationship with her sister. And my cousin is trying to come over here to the US, and I want to tell her but I just can't find the courage to. And I'm afraid that my mom won't believe me. Can someone please tell me what I should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Honestly the only thing you can do is tell your mom. You wouldnt ruin her relationship with her aunt! You need to be safe and honest babe. You really dont want to have him molest you again and who knows maybe next time you wont be so lucky and he will actually rape you.

Ads

your probably in a state of confusion and shhocl but you should know, TELL HER! It must stop

You need to tell her. Maybe you should start by asking what defines being molested. If she is a mom, she will ask why are you asking. Then you can tell her what happened but don't be dramatic. Just tell her the facts. Good luck. This is a difficult situation but don't make it worse by letting your cousin stay in your house with you.

Tell your mom or he going to be molesting you for a long time. then you will never be happy with any man because you will not feel right around him. Now the relationship between your mom and her sister will recover now between you cousin and your mom that's a different story. So be brave and tell your mom and if she does not believe you then when he comes lock your door and be careful where you r at all times never be alone. If it happens when he comes as soon as it happens call the cops and report it because not at that right moment you have proof of what just happened don't wait until the next day to call the cops right away sorry for what is happening to you. Good luck

Irregardless of your mother and sisters relationship, what your cousin did was wrong and his parents need to know about this behavior. Unfortunately he was probably molested by somebody else because he didn't just do this too you randomly. I hope you find the strength to do what's right.

One of my best friends was molested by her friends bf. My advice: TELL SOMEONE. Creepy people, even relatives, are more trouble than they're worth. And if your aunt really cares, she'll keep him away from you. I'm sure she'll be glad to know!

TELL YOUR MOM SHE NEEDS TO KNOW, if it ruins a relationship than so be it.. that is what Good parents do protect their children.. tell the truth and be done with it... U..s doesnt need another rapist, please disclose this ...

Tell your MOM NOW!!! He will try to do it again when he comes here. Tell your MOM please do not hide this.. Tell her everything and that you are scared. If she does not believe you when he comes here stay FAR away from him he will try to rape you again.
Stay far away from him. Do not make him a friend on facebook. CALL him out for what he is a rapist and tell him to stay away from you. He is a rapist and this IS NOT YOUR FAULT..
DO NOT HIDE THIS PLEASE TELL YOUR MOM