This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW DO YOU USE FACEBOOK?
11-09-2012, 10:47 PM
HOW DO YOU USE FACEBOOK?
I have signed up for facebook, have a password and all that stuff. When I enter my screen goes directly to a relatives facebook. I tried writing but nothing showed up on anyones wall. I have friends and am able to access them. This is all very strange to me. I guess I need a very detailed course in Facebook 101. Please help me to understand this.
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Here is a website I found that maybe can help you Smile

http://www.gcflearnfree.org/facebook101

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Facebook is a free site and will never require that you pay to continue using the site. You do, however, have the option of purchasing Facebook credits, which can be used to send gifts or to purchase items on applications or games. In addition, if you choose to use Facebook from your mobile device, please note that you will be responsible for any fees associated with internet usage and/or text messaging as determined by your mobile service provider.
From our Sign Up page, just provide us with your full name, email address, desired password, gender, and date of birth.

If you are a current high school student, you will have the option to join one of our supported high school networks. If you are no longer in high school, you can join one of our college or workplace networks.

After you complete the sign up form, we will send an email to the address you provided. Clicking on the confirmation link will complete the sign up process.