This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop Facebook from notifying you through email? (10 points)?
11-09-2012, 10:48 PM
How to stop Facebook from notifying you through email? (10 points)?
Basically I want to be notified of everything just not through email because it's getting annoying going to my email and seeing hundreds of Facebook notifications. How do i stop that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:57 PM

Use a secondary email address for facebook maybe?

Ads

Click the Spam icon and that should block the e-mails from FB.

It cannot be stopped if you put in your email (witch you have to to login) it will automaticlly send them to your email too

I'd like to tell you that it's EASY, but my experience has not been.

When you open an e-mail notification from FB, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the e-mail ... in blue writing you will see something, to the effect of, UN-SUBSCRIBE ... don't remember what it says exactly, but there is a way. I have done it COUNTLESS times ... so I hope one day it will actually work! It works for about 30 days, then it starts up again.

You could also mark the e-mail as SPAM or JUNK ... that should stop you from seeing it.

Hope this helps!

go to account settings
Then Notifications
Then edit all notifications and uncheck everything you don't want
Save changes

hello my friend,forgive me for not have a answear for your question,but the reason is that i never use FB and i really sorry what i asking you but i read your answear for this question:http://es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aji4mRibe1GqLCKJ5O2W3VJo.gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20111001213617AAplUOY and i think you maybe can help me with my question so please i beg of you help me,no one could help me and your answear is very serious,for that reason i wish you can help me,this is my question:http://es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiDHkkPLJydHIbq2S2NPI15o.gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20110621224616AAZRvel and if you don't know spanish let me know and i write my question in english,i wait for your answear,thank you