This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CRUSH IS BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO MITCH LUCKER AND SS?
11-09-2012, 10:49 PM
CRUSH IS BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO MITCH LUCKER AND SS?
Okay so this guy who I have a major crush on said on Facebook 'Guess it wasn't suicide but atleast there will be silence'. I have lost respect for him but how do I get over him? Also, what is your favourite SS song?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:57 PM

Don't make a huge deal out of it. Maybe he was just trying to make you laugh, or maybe he just doesn't like Suicide Silence. Everyone has their own preference.
By the way, You Only Live Once is my favorite.

Ads

I didn't really like his music, but I always respected him as a person. He seemed like a kind, genuine person, and a loving father.

You just have to respect other people's opinions, and you also have to realize that some people are just closed-minded and quick to judge. He is mist likely just ignorant, just like 99% of everyone else who is quick to judge to band without even listening to mire than 2 or 3 of their songs, and not knowing what kind of people they are.

Although I wasn't really a fan of his music, I must say that he was an excellent vocalist. I know how hard screaming is, and he seemed to always screaming perfectly, his live performances were spot on.

Screw him! I loved Mitch and he was a huge influence on me today. talk to your crush about it and if he still doesn't get it, at least respect Mitch and pay your respects to him by blasting some SS. My fave is Bludgeoned to Death. Its a tragedy what happened to Mitch, and I'll never forget him. trust me there was about 10 people who were disrespectful to him today. One girl even said to her friend "aren't you glad that stupid guy from Suicide Silence is dead?" Just ignore it. Who cares what people think. It's your opinion that matters.

If you like this dude, then ignore his musical tastes.