This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did really happen to little Ben Needham?
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
What did really happen to little Ben Needham?
and i ask this again...it makes me so sad to think of that having sons of my own.

somebody out there must know something. dont you think his mother kerry deserves an answer by now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:58 PM

Yes, it is an extraordinary case isn't it? I watched the documentary a few years back, somebody knows what happened to him, I cannot imagine the pain his poor Mum is going through. I hope one day there will be answers out there, maybe one day Ben will find out for himself.

Ads

he ws soposed to be kidnapped by gypsies`it makes you wonder though these little blonde kids on holiday abroad its so sad just like the little madaline mcann case,it would be good if some how these kids were found,even though that ben is an adult now,the pain there parents must be going throuh never nowing were there child is,or wether its alive or dead,it dont bare thinking about,so sad

Ben would now be 21 years old. His family have been searching for him for almost 20 years. A new website and facebook campaign has been launched in an effort to trace him. It would be lovely if you could take a look at the website

http://www.helpfindben.co.uk

and join our facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/helpfindben

It would be really appreciated if you could tell your friends and family about what we are doing as it may eventually help in reuniting a family

Thank you for reading this