This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm going out with this guy he lives states away how do I conivince my mom to see him I met him online?
11-09-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm going out with this guy he lives states away how do I conivince my mom to see him I met him online?
I know he is real because we Skype all the time and he has a Facebook that is real not a fake. But I have not told my mom that me and him are going out and that I want to meet him and I don't know how I should approach things me and her have never got along when it comes to guys. Please help! Should I write a letter to her? Should I make her dinner and ask her? Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:40 PM

When you say you have chatted to him via Skype, is that by phone or by video chat? If it's via phone only, you should use video chat to make sure. If you have used video chat, then ask your mother to speak to him on Skype first so that she can see him face to face and judge him for herself. Take it from there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply