This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I approach the "I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend situation"?
11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
How should I approach the "I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend situation"?
I have this class with this girl who is amazing, but I think I overheard her talking about her boyfriend to someone else. We've chatted facebook a bit and she seems really flirty though. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but we're getting together to write a paper this weekend I need some advice on how to approach this situation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:43 PM

Ask how her boyfriend is doing. Works every time.

Ads

say so how is your guy and if she saus nothin about it ask he out ona date. if she says good or wonderful say whats his name like act like you instend so she will she how mcuh yyou care. Big Grin

First off, dont do anything that you will regret. Take your time, and observe some more, if she really has a bf or not. IF the outcome is that she does not have a boyfriend, then i guess you can flirt back or whatever. (: goodluck widd that.

Just be like, so would your boyfriend get mad if he knew you were hanging out with me. And she'll either be like "I don't have a boyfriend" or "yes, he would get mad." lol. Then if she doesn't have a boyfriend, smooth talk her and ask her to a movie or something.
Hope this helped

just make conversation and just go like soo how;s your boyfriend or something like taht

Trust me if she is interested you will know. All you do is ask things like how's your boyfriend? How long have you been together? And this is a must, Is it serious?

Act yourself and go with the flow. Good Luck!

ask. if you want to be with her, why not try honesty? Girls love it. Can't? Try these
"So, what's your boyfriends' name?"
"Wanna go out?"

If she can't stop looking at you, if she blushes, if she smiles while looking at you then looks away or gets giddy/nervous when you approach or makes time to be with you or goes out of her way to be near you, it's obvious she likes you and is single (usually)

Good luck and be confident. CONFIDENCE!

just ask her how her and her boyfriend doing!

and remember she can look but not touch!!

well she has a bf n she sounds a bit flirty wid u ... hmmm ... wud u like it if she became ur gf n did d same thing wid another guy wud u like dat? ... M not trying to get u paranoid but u have to make sure ... maybe she doesnt like her bf much n probably likes you ... jst try to get to know her personality n c if she's the 1 for u.
Good luck n God bless!