This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird to friend request my ex boyfriend on facebook, after i deleted him when we broke up?
11-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Is it weird to friend request my ex boyfriend on facebook, after i deleted him when we broke up?
we broke up in july, so i deleted him because i was sick of seeing his status' and everything reminding me of him..but now i am completely over him, its been a few months since we talked, but the last time we did, it was very friend and neutral via text. my question is, is it weird to friend request him on facebook, as a sign shown of wanting to be friends, and that i don't hate him? how do you think he will take this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM

well if u guys are friends now, and u guys talk now i guess its not so werid, but if u guys arent talking then it will be werid

Ads

I think he'll take it that ur curious what he is up 2. I know the feeling tho, I had to delete my ex cause i was tired of them rubbing how much they partied in my face via facebook. Honestly, why add him? what benefit does it offer you? Id just let it go

Honestly i think it is not weird at all. And if he takes it weirdly or negatively honestly he's just a moron.

I'm friends with my ex, we don't talk much but we are facebook friends. I think he'll just take it as you want to stay friends.

I wouldn't worry about him i would worry about your new boy friend what is he going to say. I could care less about an X Which guy is going to see this and not be welling to date you because of it.

ahhh i know that feeling. i check my boyfriends status every second, to see what his doing, and who he is talking to. the difference between me and you is that me an him aint break up. it is weird actually to add your ex but, hey like you said you don't really have feelings for him anymore right, so you might as well just friend request him and inbox him before he gets it all twisted. tell him that you still want to be friends, expecially if he broke up with you. if you dont tell him you just wanna be friends he gonna think you still not over him. by the way if you not over him, .."http://www.http://www.a-troubled-teen.com/ex-boyfriend-back.html">this is how you could get your ex back asap!</a>

i don't think it is weird at all . i think you just friends and you'd better not to be closer