This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do u block friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:37 PM
How do u block friends on facebook?
I have a friend on facebook (sister) and on her wall she said she is going 2 a concert and i said ur so not and she got mad at me bitch so please reply back on how 2 block friends on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM

1. Select "Friends" at the top of the screen.

2. In the new page that loads, select "Friends" again on the left hand side of the screen.

3. At the top of that list, you will see a button that says "Create New List." Click on that.

4. Make a friend list and call it whatever want (i use "Blocked") and then add the people who you want to block to it.

5. Click "Settings" in the upper right hand corner.

6. Scroll down until you see "Privacy" and click "Manage" to the right of it.

7. Select "Profile."

8. From there, in all of the drop down menus except for the first one which is "Profile," you can select "Customize." Click "Customize."

9. At the bottom of the menu that comes up, it says "Except these people." Type the name of the friend list that you want to block there.

10. Repeat ^^that step for each drop down menu on the page.

11. Select "Save Changes."

If you want to set more restrictions, you can go back to the privacy settings and change each of the options that appear.

You can add any friends who you want to block to the friend list that you have set all the restrictions for by going to "Friends," then "Friends" again, then to the right of their name it says "Add to list" with a drop down menu. Click on the blocked list and they will be blocked as well. You don't have to go through all the privacy settings again.

Hope this helped! =]

Ads

You Cant Block Them You Can Only Delete Them But Then Once You Guys Are Friends Again You or her Have to add each other to become friends again

Step 1
Log on through the Facebook home page and head to the "My Privacy" page (see Resources below). You can change privacy levels for almost every Facebook feature from this page.
Step 2
List the person you want to block in the "Block People" box on the My Privacy page and click "Search."
Step 3
Browse through the results to find the person you want to block. The more common the name, the more people you will need to search through.
Step 4
Click the "Block Person" link for the person you want to block. The person will no longer be able to see your profile, and you will not turn up in the person's search results.

Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.net

1. settings
2. privacy
- type in their name and click block!