This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a lot of twitter followers?
10-02-2012, 11:11 PM
How can I get a lot of twitter followers?
My name is @mackykavanaugh and I am in a small school so all my friends already followed me....how do I get my name out there?
I have genuinly funny tweets...sooo...help? Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 11:19 PM

you can tell your cousins, aunts, and uncle to follow you or you could try making a youtube account and post videos about funny things. that way people that see the videos would follow you on twitter if they think your videos are funny Smile

Ads

Well, ũ remind me quiet of myself ƪőƪ... I personally think ũ shud follow more funny sources and a lot of ppl in order to get a lot of followers...also, tweet a lot!!! Wink best of luck

Follow people you find interesting, and interact with them - reply to their tweets when you have something to say, ask them questions, etc. Promote people you find interesting.

Go to someone with alot of followers and follow a ton of people 50+. And keep switching profiles and doing that. Then at the end of the month unfollow anyone who isnt following you.

I will follow you

Well obviously one way to gain followers is the quality of your tweets. The more unique and thoughtful they are, the better visibility they will have. Follow other twitters that have tweets that insterest you. You can also retweet another twitter's tweet (GAWD that is a tongue twister). You can post your tweets on Facebook and Google plus or even your blog if you wish.

It's not hard to get twitter followers, even without tools, if you know where to advertise your page. Take a look at this tutorial:

http://crescentskies.hubpages.com/hub/TwitterFollowers

It has a few places you can advertise your twitter on.

I recommend you use KEEKO. It is designed to help you get thousands of followers on twitter for FREE. It's not like any other spam sites. It's very effective. Why don't you give it a try. Here's the link, http://keeko.com.

im using keeko for FREE. i just set up my twitter account and i already have more than a hundred followers. you just need to interact with the people and gain points! checkout their website http://www.keeko.com/