This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to prevent people from seeing your friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:47 PM
How to prevent people from seeing your friends on facebook?
I have this friend who feels the need to facebook stalk pretty much every guy I like, how do I block her from seeing my friends list without blocking her from my whole facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:56 PM

i don't think you can...

Ads

make a new facebook and DONT tell her about that one

go to profile page.in left side friends' box you can see 'pen' sign.click it & remove tick

Go to your Profile.

Go to your Friends box (should be below profile picture).

Find the Pencil Icon that's directly to the right side of the friends box.

Click on it.

There should be an option to not show your friends to strangers.

Keep in mind though that they'll always see your Mutual Friends. Mutual friends cannot be hidden.

Since the last changes in December 2009 you cannot hide your list of "friends" from people in it. Users that had it hidden were automatically forced to reveal it without their consent. I remember that many people left Facebook because of this reason.

You can, however, hide your friends from strangers by clicking at the pen on the top right corner of the section with the small pictures of your friends which is on your profile. Once you clicked on it, you should select the option to hide them from strangers. However, actually they won't be totally hidden, because in December 2009 Zuckerberg (the Facebook CEO) decided that all list of friends are public information and therefore application developers (anyone can be one of them) can still have access to your list of friends.