This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mitt Romney doesn't have any actual reason for us to vote for him, does he -_-?
11-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Mitt Romney doesn't have any actual reason for us to vote for him, does he -_-?
I mean, his twitter alone is basically a dedication to upstaging Obama. Does he not have a better campaign than that? The presidential election this time around is a just circus to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:59 PM

Obama doesn't have a reason either. Choose the lesser of two evils, Romney.

Ads

The campaign this year is pretty much at this point forcing us to vote for Obama, Ron Paul losing was the only way Obama would get re elected because majority of democrats wanted Ron
Paul.

He isn't Obama

Only the wealthiest Americans will.

Romney know the average american cannot relate to him and he hasnt got a clue about life for the average american. How many elevators do you have for your cars? He isnt going to win. Rest easy its a shoe in for Obama.

Romney said, Obama has a secret agreement, with Russia... Obama isn't going to let the American public know, this information, until after the election..... Then Romney said, he's not going to tell his agenda, until he gets the nomination, as the Republican candidate... So what's that mean ? Okay for me, but not for you ?
Circus, has been used many times, to describe the Republican primary's... I begging to think, accurately so...

Yes.

People who want to lower Mitt Romney’s taxes while raising taxes on people making under $30k per year and who want to end Medicare to pay for Romney’s tax cut. They should vote for him.

President Obama has plans to build America for the future (whether you agree with it or not). Romney does not have any plan for the future. So far, it sounds like all they want to do is to tear down what is there. He should at least have his own plan so people can see more than one path to the future and be able to make a choice. z

Sure he does, HE ISN'T OBAMA (even though he _is_ only obama lite).