This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Exes Girlfriend. -__- Help ?
09-30-2012, 01:32 AM
My Exes Girlfriend. -__- Help ?
Okay, Hi. I'm 16 and This girl is 13.

Okay, My ex he loved me, so i thought, We were together 2 years.

He left me for her but he continuously goes on my facebook, message me saying he misses me & he still loves me. I just ignore it. & I finally blocked him so he can stop.

3 weeks ago this girl followed me on twitter and then was doing sub tweets towards me, saying

im no one, i need to get over him, im ugly, trying to make me jealous saying he loves her and stuff.

I'm waayyy over him!!

So i DM'd her saying "Are your little tweets about me? " & she blocked me & unfollowed me.
but she can still see my profile & i can still see hers and she keeps hating on me.

Idgaf really but is this something Insecure girls do? Is She Jealous of me ? Is he saying stuff to her?
What's wrong with her?
What do you think?
You're all absolutely right. And To Fire Born. I would but she hates me so much its stupid.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:40 AM

For some reason she beleves hes still got feelings for you and she feels theatened by you. If you're over him just ignore it, but be careful n watch your back.

Ads

what is more obvius? its his falt not hers or urs he is the one who should pay and i think its time for you and her to alli and go against him?what do you think of that?

Lol I'm a 17yr old guy. Be real, by just reading this I can tell you care just a little bit. He told her the exact opposite, which means he told her you were messaging him on facebook saying everything he said. So she came at you on Twitter with that bullshit. Fuck it, don't worry about it.

She's an insecure little bitch. she thinks that because your ex left you for her, he's gonna leave her for you and is too much of a pussy to say anything about it to him. If she won't go away, confront her and let her know that your not gonna take her bullshit.

YO WTF SHE IS 13 THAT GUY IS A WEIRDO NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS GET OFF OF FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND GO EDUCATE YOURSELVES VOLUNTEER FIND A HOBBY JUST STOP WORRYING ABOUT SH!T LIKE THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAT GIRL IS A BABY AND THAT'S HOW SHE WILL ACT AND CONTINUE TO ACT YOU ARE 16 HUN GET OFF THE SOCIAL NETWORKS AND GO EXERCISE WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN BUSINESS FORGET THE STUPID GIRL AND YOUR EX AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT "BOYFRIENDS" IN GENERAL