This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get lost of followers on twitter?
09-30-2012, 01:58 AM
How to get lost of followers on twitter?
Im not new to twitter but i only have 42 followers, if you have a twitter follow me please @QuinnFelder, ill follow you back . please and if you have a tumblur please follow me there also @QuinnFelder , i am new to tumblr . and tell me your twitter names and ill follow you if you follow me back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 02:06 AM

Hmm I don't know maybe you should try not spamming websites and start making more friends.

Ads

Post Original, Interesting stuff that appeals to different types of people. If you have to ask others for suggestions then you probably don't have what it takes to be popular and increase your following anyway...

1.Follow other people -- especially those with picture avatars rather than the generic Twitter icon. Start with your own friends and then follow people you'd like to get to know. Most, but not all, of the people you follow will follow you as well. Those represented by pictures are typically more serious about using Twitter and, therefore, more active users.

2.Share information that can be beneficial to other users, such as information you learned about a website you tried.

3.Use the "@reply" method when responding to other people. Type the "@," followed by the Twitter user name, such as "@shawnee," before your message to that person. This will send the reply directly to that user and will also be viewable by that user's followers.

4.Get involved in online events that include #hashtags. This will expose you to potential followers among other people attending these events.

5.Refrain from Tweeting too much. Limit yourself to 20 Tweets a day at the most. Too much Tweeting from one person can be a turnoff and can actually result in lost followers.

I was looking for a good site where I could purchase Facebook fans. And with the help of forums, chats and my friends’ advice I finally found some good sites.
1.www.boosttwitterfollowers.com
2.www.buyrealtwitterfollowers.com
3.www.buy-followers.org
4.http://twitter1k.com
Buy-followers and twitter1k were both good but the main difference was that i got more targeted followers from buy-followers.org as I spent about 100$ buying followers from each site and when I was promoting my products via the followers added by buy-followers.org the ROI was about 150$ so I think this is the most important thing to consider when doing any kind of online marketing.

I'll follow you if you'll follow me? I'm @thinspoandcats Follow my blog too please. You'll find a link in my bio.

First off, you should follow important people in your niche and also follow the people who follow them. This is a proven method that gets people to follow you by letting them know a little about you. There's no big deal in doing this because if you see that someone isn't following you still, you can always un-follow them.

That's all there is to it! This way you can slowly and steadily get interested followers to your account, giving you the initial boost you need. However, make sure that you're using this strategy in a moderate way because you don't want to depend on it to get followers.

Tweeting interesting pictures is a vital strategy to growing your follower base, a strategy that many Internet marketers have little knowledge of. You will find that by tweeting great pictures, your own followers will send them on to their own lists, creating something like a snowball effect. Your tweets will end up going viral and when people realize that you are posting similar pictures regularly they will want to follow you to make sure they see your latest tweets. You should make sure you aren't deviating from the topic when implementing this strategy as you need to stay within your niche as much as you can.

Last but not the least; add a re-tweet button to all your blog posts so that your new visitors can broadcast your post to their followers. How will this strategy help you? Since you will have a "follow me on Twitter" button on your blog, this will help you get more exposure and let your readers follow you. The more traffic you get to your blog post, the more people you will add on to your follower list on Twitter.

Of course you can do this all manually and it will take a lot of perseverance, or you can automate the whole process and get thousands of targeted twitter followers with a great twitter tool such as tweet adder. Find out loads more tips on increasing your twitter followers and all about the software at the 2 links provided. Good luck, you will get there!