This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's something funny to say when hacking someones facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:55 PM
what's something funny to say when hacking someones facebook?
I know my sister's password for facebook & I want to say something completely stupid/funny. Any ideas? 10 points best answers(:
She's always hacking mine when I accidentally leave it up. So it's just payback.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:03 AM

That's not a good idea...just saying.

Ads

Try a little inside joke between you and her, or do something from a tv show that is popular with your friends.

Juss say lik "I have da WURST GASSES!' ppl wil HEllA laff at Dat shitZ.

Thats not cool. My older sisters friend (who is a boy) just wrote on FaceBook and told everyone he is gay and it turns out it was his room mate who hacked his facebook and wrote that. The guys life is probably now going to contain bullying because people will think he is gay. If you hack your sisters Facebook, she will find out and get revenge on you and your mom could ground you.

make up something random, i hacked my boyfriends facebook about a week ago and put rainbows sparkles etc. since its your sister put something stupid about a guy or something.. like "i just shaved my back!" or something gross lol. just something pointless

Find a good looking boy from her friend list and go on his wall and write a huge paragraph about "your" undying love for him. If you want to be that cruel to your sister...

be like: i have your password ;D or guess who or somethingg haha have funn i love hackingg peepss or jus say [tag your facebook name here] hacked you(; iLy [her name here]

Change her name to something funny.

Haha, i hack my older brother ALL the time! I'll just show you an example post of what i did:

I'm singing in the rain! Big Grin I love you guys so much, you touch my heart every single day... Thank You. Sincerely, (I put his name here) . Again, Thank you kind ones of Yoda.

Kinda goofy & childish but that's who i am SISTA! & another:

(MY NAME) is the best sister ever and i love her times a million she is also so much better then me, and more beautiful then me, and smarter then me, and just so much better then me.. Thankyou for reading this. ♥

Just replace it with brother instead of sister and probably handsome instead of beautiful.