This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way for me to contact Shaun Morgan?
11-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Is there any way for me to contact Shaun Morgan?
He is the vocalist of Seether/ Saron Gas. Real name is: Shaun Morgan Welgemoed. I am not some crazy stalker (lol) just have really been wanting to ask his something for the past 2 years, and do not have the $$$ to go to a concert and meet with him. I know there is most likely no way other than me knowing him personally to contact him, but what the heck?!? So if you know ANY way to contact him, just let me know. Email, phone, address.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:05 AM

Don't call that other number. It'll cost you an arm and a leg 'cause it routes you to Trinidad & Tobago. I run Seether-Online, the fan site, so I've been trying to help out promote the band. He has a Twitter, but I doubt you'll get an answer there. I'd recommend looking up the Seether Street Team on Facebook. He occasionally stops by to say hi and chat with fans. He's on tour right now, so he won't have time to answer now, most likely. But when he goes home, you might be able to ask your question then. If you have a general question about the band, hit me up at Seether.Freak@yahoo.com. The guys from Seether tend to like their privacy. You'd be amazed at how many stalkers actually crawl out of the woodwork and harass the band. Just request to join the street team, and then feel free to post your question. Several people on the team also know the band personally, so they might be able to go-between for you and get the answer. Best of luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply