This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned about the photos of my boyfriend on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Should I be concerned about the photos of my boyfriend on Facebook?
Recently my boyfriend appeared in photos on facebook of him at a party.
He was really drunk and in a few photos another girl is on his lap who he is hugging.
In others he's leaning on another girl.
He says there's nothing to worry about but he also doesn't remember any of the photos.
I know he loves me and wouldn't cheat on me but I want to know whether or not I'm crazy to be upset about this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:07 AM

no, you should be upset on him. hell, beeing drunk is not an excuse to do this if he loves you

Ads

Anyone who gets so drunk they don't remember what they did , is someone to definately be concerned about. Amazing things are done who out of your mind drunk.

Its understandable your upset but i'd worry more that he doesn't remember that means he'd getting too drunk! I don't think he cheated but warn him about his drinking, believe me he wouldn't want you getting so drunk you don't remember so use that line on him!

you should be upset with him!
drunk or not that's not an excuse for him to be seen with other girls while YOU are his GF!
if you forgive him he'll start using the "I was Drunk and don't remember anything..." excuse all the time while u see him with girls in parties.
and by the way why didn't you go with him to that party?

Depends on the guy, if he is trustworthy then having girls on his lap means nothing, I hug lots of girls and some of my female friends sit on my lap means nothing if she is into you, he is just being friendly. I have been advised that girls like a taken guy feels safe or somesuch.

If he is not trustworthy then be upset you have every right.

End of the day tell him clearly if he does something wrong, that you WILL find out, and you'll walk away and not come back. If he likes you he'll think twice about what he is doing, if he doesn't then he'll cheat on you anyway.

Don't be rude though, if you are rude or nagging you lose instantly.

You have every right to be upset about this.

Everybody knows what alcohol does to judgment. You lose your ability to think. What if next time, you see pictures of him making out with another woman? Grinding with another woman? Sleeping with another woman? What happens then?
Alcohol is not an excuse. Tolerate it once but let him know if it happens again, he's going to lose the best thing in his life because you will walk right out.
When I learned what alcohol does to people, I asked a friend if he thought it was an excuse for any cheating. He flatout said no. He said that he controls himself with the alcohol because he knows what can happen if he loses control. And he wouldn't want to risk his marriage over that.
That is a man I admire. When I'm in relationships, I let the guy know about this story. I let them know that alcohol is not an excuse.
Because if it was the other way around, would he be ok seeing pictures of you sitting on guys? Leaning on guys? Drunk and ready to be possibly taken advantage of? So set the guidelines so it doesn't happen again. If it does, you know he isn't a man worth keeping around cause he doesn't respect you or the relationship.