This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I change what I did on facebook when this girl requested me?
11-10-2012, 12:00 AM
How do I change what I did on facebook when this girl requested me?
This girl I used to know who bullied me at my old school added me on facebook. Instantly I clicked that I didn't know her. There's this thing that says mark that you do not know this person.
I clicked that too.
Now I'd like to know how to undo that if you can
I think I'd like to give her and other people at my old school a second chance
After all it's been two years and things have changed. Maybe they have too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:09 AM

i wouldnt suggest adding her back...you could end up getting bullied all over again... if she wanted to make amends she could have done that with an email to you or at least included a message in the friend request... also it could be that she doesnt realize what she did to you or is simply excited at having found someone from her old school.. in which case i STILL wouldnt add her because shes totally oblivious to her actions... i say leave well enough alone

NOW, in answer to your question i dont think theres a way to undo what you did but if youre dead set on befriending her then just go to her profile page and explain the mistake in a message thru a friend request... hope this helps Smile

Ads

11-10-2012, 12:09 AM

It doesn't really matter, depending on how much you see her.
If you really haven't seen her in two years than I doubt it would make an impact on your new life.
You could either delete her, or add her again.
Unless your friends from your new school are friends with your old friends which are close to the bully. Which isn't likely but basically, it doesn't seem like a problem to delete or add.