This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i put logos of other companies on my homepage?
11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Can i put logos of other companies on my homepage?
What i mean is that,i want to have a website and on my homepage i want their to be a few links with their logo like youtube,msn,twitter,yahoo,etc.Is that legal to do on my homepage .any help with this will be awsome,p.s can i get money for having their logolinks on my site if people click on them and also is this legal.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:09 AM

I think that is completely legal or, well, I've seen other websites do it before. Also the only way to make money doing that is to contact Twitter, msn, etc.... And then ask them to pay you for it. But, that will probably not happen.

Ads

11-10-2012, 12:09 AM

You can put other companies logos on your website so long as you are not trying to claim them as your own or any affiliation that you do not have.

You can earn money on your site by affiliation links but only certain companies offer them. If you're interested in becoming an affiliate for a certain company, go to the company website and check to see if they have an affiliate program. If they do, sign up, put the code into your site, and you're set.

If you're wondering about some basics, check out A Novice Guide to Starting and Owning a Website (http://www.mynoviceguide.com/). It's a really great/quick read about getting started.