This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask for my boyfriends facebook password?
11-10-2012, 12:04 AM
How do I ask for my boyfriends facebook password?
I guessed my boyfriends facebook password and I found out that he was cheating with other girls. I need to confront him over it but i cant tell him i was snooping. How do i get him to tell me his password so i can get him to admit what hes doing. weve been together for over a year

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:12 AM

I don't believe it!

Ads

I Got My Boyfriend's Password By Telling Him I Want To Put Something On His Status! That Was Year's Ago Because We've Been Together For Four Year's Now Ha.

Try to find other evidence. Ask him uncomfortable questions. Or you could just break up with him and stop dating retards.

"Hey hun, what is you Facebook password?"

If that doesn't work then just flash your boobs to hypnotise him.

He most definitely won't give you his password if he knows there is evidence of cheating on his account. The only way is for you to come clean and tell him that his password was predictable and you figured it out.

If you're not going to honest about how you got the information, why would he be honest with you?

good at guessing his password but ask him for it nicely say you'll give him yours if he says no get into a serious arguement about trust issue's and then if you still dont get the password confront him on his behalf and then if he ask why you've been on his page say im your girlfriend or atleast i was and end it right there...

I don't think there's any right way of asking for your boyfriend's password. If you do, he's going to get very defensive and he's probably not going to end up giving it to you, even though you already know what's going on. I think it's better to just tell him what you already know and go from there. You don't want to start an argument about why he doesn't want to give you his password, that's nonsense.

If you've already gotten into his account and have found this, there's really no turning back. You might as well tell him you found out. After all, even though you were snooping (which is a sign that you're not in a very trusting relationship anyway) you still found him cheating, which needs to be addressed.

The best thing to do is have the conversation and tell him that you suspected he was not being truthful and want to find out from him face to face what is going on. If he denies it then tell him you managed to figure out his password and know for sure he has been not telling you the truth. Then you have to decide whether you want to continue this relationship or not.