This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked my girlfriend to make her ex-boyfriend pics private in facebook, is it wrong?
11-10-2012, 12:07 AM
I asked my girlfriend to make her ex-boyfriend pics private in facebook, is it wrong?
I have been dating my girlfriend for one and a half year. All along I know she kept her ex-boyfriend's photos on facebook. I know if she wants to remove, she will. And I do know that she will get angry if I asked her to remove, because I understand woman likes to keep memories.

Therefore, I asked my girlfriend to put those pictures and albums as private recently. Is it wrong or too much to ask for?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:15 AM

No. Personally I would remove the pics altogether if my significant other had a problem with it.

Ads

So how exactly does making these pics private make you feel better? So now she is the only one who can view them when she is alone? We should not forget the past, but you don't live in it either. She should delete them, cause they are no longer of importance or at least shouldn't be. They are ex's for a reason, and you shouldn't even have to ask for her to delete them.

its her past, and it will stay with her.
But you are her "today". Enjoy it and dont disturbb her about that