This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to view your internet history on another computer but the same network?
11-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Is it possible to view your internet history on another computer but the same network?
I have my own laptop and my dad has a pc but were both on the same network.

Can my dad still see my history even if i delete it on my laptop with ccleaner?

I want to know because this means he can see who i talk to, and all my facebook, bebo etc pages ive been on, which is annoying!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:16 AM

He cant view it unless he installed some kind of history tracker on your computer that sends him the results of your history.

Ads

11-10-2012, 12:16 AM

NO, if your cleaner is refreshed every time you exit your broswer then you are ok.

If your father has teh Microsoft tools for Forensic gathering thenYES he could, but he would have to work for a Law Enforcement ANgency and then the computer would have to disappear after everytime you used it.

If you want something slightly more secure for browsing and save your information more securely from yrou father seeing it, then you want to use the FIREFOX from Mozilla.org it is a safer and cleaner broswer and you can set it so it save nothing every time you close yrou browser and then you need not use yrou cleaner.

Stop hooking up with older guys and you will get your dad off your back.