This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I delete my twitter? I think I deleted it...but its coming up asking me if I want to restore my account?
11-10-2012, 12:09 AM
how do I delete my twitter? I think I deleted it...but its coming up asking me if I want to restore my account?
I think I deleted it...but its coming up asking me if I want to restore my account. I know it says it will appear on twitter for days later, but, I want to eventually make another one. I havent had it long...and I wasnt happy with the fact just anyone could add or what they call "follow" me
Anyways...Can someone help me and explain if I did it right? (Trying to delete my page I mean) ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:17 AM

The fact that you are being asked to "restore" it implies that you did in fact delete it.

You should also know that you can lock your profile so that you won't get unapproved people following you.

Ads

Its just an email trying to get you to come back to their site. You did it right and if you want to stop getting their emails look at the very bottom of the e-mail, usually there's an unsubscribe button to stop receiving e-mails from them

If it's asking you about restoration of your account, then you did it right.

For future reference, you can lock your account down in privacy settings so that you have to approve people who follow you. (It's right down at the bottom of the Settings page - you click on "Protect my updates")