This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does one unfriend people on facebook?
11-10-2012, 12:09 AM
How does one unfriend people on facebook?
I have inheritedover 500 of everybodys elses friends whom I dont know . So how do I unfriend them.. I dont want to close the whole account!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:18 AM

Go to their page and near the top (if they have timeline it's right under the cover photo) there's a little thing that says friends, and has a check beside it. Click on it, and a list of options come up, the last one is unfriend.Smile

Ads

easy,

the only annoying thing is the fact you have to do it one by one.

go the the profile of the person you want to unfriends , and but the top right corner you will have lil box saying friend -click on it and you will be able to change to onto -unfirend

explained here

http://abrax.us/Facebook/RemoveFriendsTimeline.php

If your "friend" does not have the new timeline on the top right corner of their page you'll see something that says "friends" click on that and you will see some options go to the very last one that says unfriend and there you go.

If your "friend" does have the new timeline just look right under the cover photo (towards the right) and you'll see something that says "friends" /click that and go to the last option which is unfriend.

Go to their profile, and there should be some tab saying 'Friends'. This tab is next to Messages, and under their cover picture. Click on the 'Friends' tab and the bottom option is unfriend. Click it and you are not friends with them. Also, don't add people you don't know on Facebook! Tongue Not trying to boss you about though.