This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about adding friends in fb whom you never met in person before?
11-10-2012, 12:11 AM
What do you think about adding friends in fb whom you never met in person before?
some people say it's dangerous, but what if you carefully check the person's profile and realise he's got relatives there, people who seem ¨normal¨ and know him in person. Isn't fb a good way of overcoming isolation and getting to know people who might turn out to be interesting?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:20 AM

It depends on who you might add. Whoever you add might turn out to be a great friend or a total D bag, so I'd say keep it up carefully!

Ads

so welcome to fb kid

facebook is made for cyber friends..it's made to open our minds and discover new culture. In my friend listt , i have people from all the 5 continents and I have to admit that I'm more open minded than others.. at the end of the day, it depends on the character's of the person. Some like keeping privacy..but remember that the more private your profile is, the more you're gonna have stalkers trying to add you.