This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter?????????????????????????
10-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Twitter?????????????????????????
who knows about twitter like what is it and can you talk to celebrities, HOW DO YOU SEND MESSAGES or do you send them a tweet and how do you do it?????? just anything you know about twitter is appreciated nothing mean though thanks
sorry didnt mean this to be in the music section

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 11:59 PM

well...I dont think thr r any kind of msgs...but u send dem as tweets..nd u can also follow ppl..like celebrities, ur idols.!! kind ff tht!

Ads

You Tweet them, you can try tweeting them like @username or simply by replying on their Tweet. You can only send them messages if they're following you and you're following them. 9/10 of the times, your tweets aren't read by celebs, considering they have a lot of followers. And please, I advise you don't spam them with "hi's," "follow me back," or pointless stuff. lol

Twitter is mainly used to following important things that are going on and also updates on people's lives, weather they are celebrities or good friends. To mention somebody in a tweet so that they will be able to see it and respond, you put an @ before they're username. So, it would be like, @ConanOBrien. You can also send private messages to people, but I'd advise only sending them to people if you really need them to see it or they're a friend.

it's pretty easy to use and kinda self-explanatory once you get on there. tweets are like mini-messages that can only have 140 characters or less. you can't exactly talk to celebrities but you can folllow their tweets and when they send a message/tweet, you'll see it right away. there are some fakes out there and some celebrities hire people to send out tweets for them but most of them come directly from the actual celebrity. you can't actually send messages directly to them, not unless they're following your tweets, but there is a way to mention them in your tweets that'll allow them to see the message (but only if they're looking). you'll get it once you get on there. that doesn't mean it's impossible to communicate with them, just unlikely. some celebrities like to do Q&A's once in awhile and will ask for questions, and if they like yours, they might actually tweet you back.

you can only DM somebody that is following you back. and you can @ mention a celebrity, but i doubt that they will reply (depending on who it is) some celebrities do reply (depending on how busy they are i guess)