This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend cheating on me or is he just paranoid?
11-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Is my boyfriend cheating on me or is he just paranoid?
My boyfriend constantly mentions me cheating on him.
He told me he noticed I changed my facebook password, and now he wants it.
He's so scared that I'm going to leave him and we've been together for 3 years.
I don't know what's wrong with him. Is he the one cheating?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:30 AM

he's probably just paranoid. that or he's trying to play an april fools day prank on you with your facebook so he needs the password.

Ads

dump him. that's so physco of him. and if he is that controlling it only leads to worse things

It sounds like he has an experience with some bad relationships b4 you and wants to make sure u ain't like the others.

Lol no he's not cheating, if anything he probably likes you ALOT, and he probably dosent believe that he truly deserves you because your too good for him, atleast in his mind. So at the most you have a jealous boyfriend who cares..so that's a good thing Smile

paranoid. Talk to him, and reassure him that you love him..

Well I'm bipolar, I did this shit too to my exes.. to be honest, I knew they weren't cheating, I just wanted them to break up with me... I felt like I was loosing interest and somehow so were they, so I felt like I could force the tides in my favor which usually ended up effing things up extremely worse (God forbid for you) to a dramatic point you'd probably not believe or even want to know.

The point is, I did these things and
1. I was loosing interest
2. I was looking for a way out
3. Even the password thing, I was hoping I could find a message from someone I didn't know and confront her about it, in fact I did do that.
4. both relationships were 2-3 years in.
5. I became willing to cheat but only when the opportunity arose, I wasn't about to go out of my way to cheat but I would gladly take any offering if it had come up.

I became hysterical and manic, and it's all because I lacked the balls to dump my girlfriends, much has changed since then but nonetheless, be VERY cautious, question him with the 4 points I made if you don't feel like it'll make a mess of things.

I should also mention that my second relationship was at a much later stage of life and after a drug-induced episode, I kinda had some freakout reaction which lead me to physically become harmful as I felt that there HAD to be something wrong with our relationship so I confronted her while i was on a lot of drugs lol about cheating on me, which you can imagine did not lead to good things.

If it gets worse, be cautious, he might be bipolar, this may inevitably lead to you having to break up with him, I'm very curious to know how this turns out, message me back if things escalate or if you feel things aren't at ease