This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some good ideas for a big brother little sister story that i have to write?
11-10-2012, 12:23 AM
what are some good ideas for a big brother little sister story that i have to write?
the brother is between 15 and 17 and the sister is between 10 and 12. please help i have to write this for english and i thought that it would be an easy topic but its not and my teacher wont let me change it because i already turned in the story line for it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:31 AM

Erm, teaching her how to ride a bike? Maybe about how to survive at school. Dunno.

Ads

How well you and your siblings get along how u stick up for one another what fun u have together or think about when u tell a friend what ur siblings did and pit put it although using ur feeling as details

How about
The little sisters having some emotional and school problems, but all the older brother wants to do is listen to music check his facebook, teenage stuff like that, but when their single mom gets sick, he has to take charge and help