This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start out on facebook?
11-10-2012, 12:25 AM
How to start out on facebook?
Everbody that I know has a facebook I feel like starting one now. I just want some advice on how to start out and get tons of friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:33 AM

send out requests to a lot of your friends from school and if you comment on their statuses a lot of their friends you know will add you

good luck =]

Ads

Facebook is fun ! just start off by adding people you remember and know by heart, like some good friends ! ... and then you will start get friend suggestions, and if you know the people just add them. add lots of pictures, so then your friends will defiantly know who there adding. and theres also tons of games and stuff also ! Updating status can be good, for the most part... but yeah thats about it Smile

Facebook is not frustrating if you use it correctly. Using facebook to interact with close friends or even your sweetheart is ridiculous when you can do that in real life. The facebook pages allow users to successfully interact with strangers and acquaintances. You can even set your profile to private to prevent these people from contacting you.

Another good thing about facebook is you can create groups to share your views with everyone. Other users will be able to read it when they use the search.

The last advice is don't bother adding your close friends. All they do is start drama. Close friends get jealous and may turn against you. Life is already full of drama, why get more from Facebook? I would rather have 0 friends with no drama from Facebook.