This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my ex girlfriend to take me back.?
11-10-2012, 12:28 AM
How do I get my ex girlfriend to take me back.?
I ended it with with my girlfriend a few months ago, but now i can see that i made a mistake and want her back. But she is always flirting with other guys and it's really making me doubt that i have any chance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:36 AM

Ways to get girlfriend back are many. But you have to choose the proven once which actually works. I too have gone through this dilemma. Then I just followed the instructions and tips on a Free eCourse and I was successful in getting my ex back. Follow the Free eCourse down here if you want to be successful in getting your ex girlfriend back.
Hope that helps!

Ads

11-10-2012, 12:36 AM

You must follow a few rules staying near her wont do
you any good not to take her back and not to your own self esteem, she enjoys the fact your chasing her while she his interested in other guys follow this few steps. Remember girls like a challenge if your to easy you are not interesting enough.

This Are The Steps:

Stay away - don't contact or talk to her for about 3-4 weeks. Nothing at all no facebook no sms no phone no meetings leave him alone. For you even more maybe 1.5months.

Use the time you got to you got to understand what went wrong in your relationship.
Where you feeling insecure? Where you trying to make sure he stays yours? Where you to clingy?
Where you to willing to please? Date other girls (will only do you good)

Must break ups are a direct result of lack of self esteem and the best cure for self esteem is working out so I will recommend you start working out daily a walk for 3 minutes a day is Awesome!

After that month just random meat her with a girl on your side don't try to make her jealous your going out to have fun if you go out to make her jealous you lost her.
You can always do this "phone game" as well

Send her this massage : slut? They usually answer.

If she answers what? You get the window open start a small conversation no missing or touchy stuff totally what's up and what's new with this new tv set or something like that .

If she answers yes you answer just checking and its game on.

If she answers No. Again the gate is open try another funny question.

Iron Rule! 1 take it slow and make her "earn" the right to sleep with you.

Iron Rule! 2 You Never Chase This is Her Turn To Chase You If She "Runs"
You Move to Another Girl.

For More Information Please Visit My Site In The Source, Truly Yours,Jon.