This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong if I talk to a girl I barely know about this?
11-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Is it wrong if I talk to a girl I barely know about this?
I'm a girl who likes a guy that I don't know at all cuz I'm new at school and I added his ex girlfriend on facebook is it wrong if I ask her questions about him and tell her I like him. We are in middle school and we are going to 8th grade

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:36 AM

its not wrong but dont do that. you might cause drama. get to know the guy

Ads

i wouldn't talk to his ex about it simply because that usually does not turn out too good, especially if she may still have feelings for him and may be slightly jealous, talk to one of his friends instead ok, good luck Wink

In my opinion, it's ludicrous for this sort of situation to occur at that age. Heck, I'm going into 8th too, and not only do I not have an ex, I don't even have a GF (nor have I ever).

In any case, that isn't a good idea. She'll be hostile towards you even if she's his ex, and if their breakup was painful, she may feed you false information just to ruin him in your eyes. It is much better to observe him from afar for a little while, and then perhaps actually GET TO KNOW HIM at least a bit before making any decisions or moves.

It depends on their situation of the break up..
If it was in the past 2 months : NO
If she cheated on him: You Better Not
If he cheated on her: NO
If they broke up but are still friends: Yes, but be CAREFUL

It also depends on your friendship with her:
If you just added her and don't know her well in person: You Better Not (she may think you added her just to get to him, which is desperate and people don' t like that)
If you are good friends: Go Ahead With Caution (she should accept it, but be careful!)