This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who wins this argument?
10-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Who wins this argument?
i have been dealing with a bit of a problem as i have called out someone on Youtube for using hash tags# when they serve no purpose. i am not quite sure if he is stupid,trolling or if i am missing out and im the fool but i would like to copy paste the argument to get your opinions...i just find his arguments flawed and the fact that they dont make sense is alarming me to the fact that he could be a troll

background info. # are used before words on twitter to create a link and so people can view whats trending, for example before an election #Obama would be trending

here we go

Some people are so fuckin sensitive. #bitches #losers
keverinkarama 2 weeks ago

your on youtube...not twitter fuckin idiot
ForseenBurrito in reply to keverinkarama 1 week ago 2 likes

does it matter when it has a point? #slowlearner #lolz
keverinkarama in reply to ForseenBurrito 1 week ago

it kind of does matter...dont call me a slowlearner when you havent figured out # do nothing on youtube, your argument was "does it matter when it has a point"
your are absoloutly right # allows twitter users to click and view whats trending so when you can find for me where your magical fucking point to putting an unusable #symbol on youtube maybe then and only then will your low life piece of garbage self have the audacity to call me a slow learner
ForseenBurrito in reply to keverinkarama 6 days ago 1like

well at least your following. using the # sign is a little more than just the conventionalities... i suggest you think outside the box of the traditional use of the hash sign on twitter to the most ambiguous sense/use and maybe you'll get it. you came off a little short there boy. that doesnt count on the test results.
keverinkarama in reply to ForseenBurrito 6 days ago

...i really hope god has a plan for people like you
ForseenBurrito in reply to keverinkarama 6 days ago 2 likes

it's okay; you can keep your pride. you can still tell yourself that you knew better. lol
keverinkarama in reply to ForseenBurrito 5 days ago

smh..
ForseenBurrito in reply to keverinkarama 5 days ago

well you can't really expect everyone to have the same perspective as you do (and in "you" i don't mean YOU). not my fault if you can't keep up. ignorance is bliss i guess.
keverinkarama in reply to ForseenBurrito 5 days ago

ok i tried to be the larger person and end this but since you insist on belittling me i have to speak..
you honestly did not make one bit of sense this entire argument
i am not ignorant
there is no ambiguous sense of the use of a FUCKING HASHTAG on youtube dont tell me i came up short ambiguous means double meaning ....there wasnt even a single meaning for it nor a purpose,reason anything.
second of all...what the hell are you, i mean seriously let me quote you
"and in "you" i dont mean YOU"
god damn never thought id see the day when someone using hashtags on youtube would call me ignorant
ForseenBurrito in reply to keverinkarama (Show the comment) 10 minutes ago

my name is not the first comment his name is keverinkarama or whatever and i wanted to know what you guys think and if i should bother with this imbissle anymore

my comments seem to be getting likes while his get dislikes but i will admit to being wrong if i am what am i missing

thanks guys

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:12 AM

From my point of view, I'd wonder why you don't find something useful to do with your time....

Ads

I've seen a lot of people doing that. I don't understand it, but it's no big deal. If I were you I would just get away from that argument and find something more productive to do. Like actually watching the video. haha

I don't understand why you would be so mad over a # I do it all the time on Facebook it emphasis what you talking about like The only reason I like One Direction is because they are British #Britishaccentsrock