This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wtf is with this woman? Please answer?
11-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Wtf is with this woman? Please answer?
I posted a status about something i don't like.. so A friend comments this:

You know what I don't like? When people choose to stick their nose into someone elses business, give unwanted advise, and don't even know what they're talking about. To make this worse the nosey-ass doesn't even call you themselves, they call someone else and have them tell you what they think.

I told a friend to tell this person maybe her cat has an infection and that's why he's peeing.. I don't have her phone number.. and I don't message people on facebook because I don't get eh notifications.. fb is messed up on my end.

WTF is with this woman. I mean seriously I didn't do anything. My bad if you don't want some friendly advice. It's not like I'm sitting here telling everyone in the neighborhood her cat pisses everywhere. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:38 AM

cunninglingus

Ads

Take your gun and shot this Bloody Cat, In Germany can I cal tierschutz!!

Look to Wikipedia : Tierschutz.

Fritz Raddatz

http://lifesex-erotik.d/sexytools/

http://frtz-raddatz.de/verkauf.html

For a start it's - cunnilingus... Nothing cunning about it.

Secondly, WTF is her problem? - She sounds mental, but I don't know her, so who am I to judge?

I would block her, or at least add her to a group that doesn't see any of my status updates.

From your description though, she doesn't sound like a friend, so why have her as a friend on Facebook?

I'd also mention to her that it's, "else's" and "advice", NOT "elses" (not a word) and "advise" (the wrong word). There's a redundant "even" in there too.

Hope this helps!