This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your views on same sex marriage, gay parenting, and gay bashing?
11-10-2012, 12:31 AM
What are your views on same sex marriage, gay parenting, and gay bashing?
I am the owner of Dare 2 Be Different which is on facebook and myspace. It's a hate free place for those who are GLBT, support it, and those who are just different and are open minded. I just want to see your view

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:39 AM

My views:
1) NO,
2) NO
3) YES

Ads

Same sex marriage: 100% support
Gay Parenting: No idea
Gay Bashing: Why should we bash anyone?

People need to be open minded and not bash people for there sex pref. Im all for gay marriage and gay parenting.

I believe gay people have every right a straight person has. Judging someone based on sexual orientation is as meaningless as judging someone based on skin color. Gay marriage should be allowed, and the competency of parents should not be assessed based on what gender the partners are (after all, straight parents are not assessed for competency in any way before getting married). Unfortunately some people will not be swayed in their hateful opinions, but even such people should have the decency to keep it to themselves and not gay bash.

What confuses me is why others worry about a certain group of homosexual people. When has it even became their responsibility to make sure we're the same as everyone else?

I'm not gay, but hearing someone that is doesn't bother me at all. It's the way they chose to live.

I don't support the gay marriage thing neither am I against it, for the same reason I have stated above, it's NOT OUR BUSINESS.

YES
YES
NO NO NO

Brock peters, why are you even in this section? It's so very dull and laughable to have people like you around here.

Same marriage= YES

Gay Parenting = Good, I was watching on Oprah, Two gay guys whom we raising three kids which they adopted and they seemed to be doing a great parenting work.

Gay bashing= NO. Period.

Pro same sex marriage and gay parenting
Con gay bashing

Messed up people have been raising kids for years why will this change anything.

Marriage has lost its deeper values anyways. (50% percent of first marriages, 67% of second and 74% of third marriages end in divorce). I think until death do you part was left out! So throw that in too. It is not the only reason but a very reasonable one we fail to pay attention too. I am gay/bi and just bitter about it all, I feel as if I am second rate.

Same sex marriage.. Support.. why not.. who are they hurting.. no one. They should be allowed to enjoy happiness. I know a gay couple that has been together 30 years.. much longer than most strait marriage
Gay parenting... why not? Wouldn't you rather see a child raised by 2 loving gay parents than 2 abusive neglectful strait parents. It wont make the kids gay.. strait people are usually the producers of gay children.. being homosexual is NOT a choice it just is. You are how you are.
Gay bashing... Needs to come to an end. Its hideous and hurtful. Those who bash are afraid of what they dont know or understand., or refuse to accept. Bashing is intolerable .
Good luck with Dare 2 Be Different. Spread that peace ,love, and acceptance.