This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some hints you best friend's brother would give if he likes you?
11-10-2012, 12:32 AM
What are some hints you best friend's brother would give if he likes you?
Me and my best friend has been friends for about 6 years and for some reason I've fallen for her brother sometime last year. He tends to facebook IM me the moment he logs on and always says he misses me and occasionally send me these weird sweet poems that r sometimes random, motivational, or just sweet. ANYWAYS to the point what hints would your best friend's brother would drop if he likes you??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:41 AM

Ahah, Hmm before you get too deap into it, Make sure your friend wouldnt mind this... if you have told her about it and she doesnt mind then its all good but im sure if i had a brother and him and my best friend started dating i would be annoyed, Especialy if she starting handing out with him more than me or visiting my house to see him not me.

Anyway, I think thats a huge hint he likes you, Especialy the fact he says he miss's you, It sounds really sweet. Do you see eachother in real life anytime..? rather than only talking on IM. There can be alot of hints if you see him in real life, Such as if your visiting their house and hes walking around, he might walk past the room your in alot and look in, or ask your what your doing or wave or smile ect ect, He might also Nudge you and smile at you or laugh.

Goodluck with this and i hope it all works out! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply