This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to view private profiles and photos?
11-10-2012, 12:37 AM
How to view private profiles and photos?
I have added one of my relatives, but she doesn't seem to have accepted me yet. How do i check her photos or anything, if her profile is private? I am thinking i might of added wrong person, but how do i check those?
My friend showed me some links where i could type their id and get acces, but they don't seem to work...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:46 AM

You can't. If you're not sure, just ask your relative if she received a friend request. There are other ways of communicating than through Facebook...call her or send her an email and find out.

Ads

No there is no way to do so...trust me ,i have tried many ways ,but none of them is working and i`m good in these thinks...coz,facebook security is too strong

You cant, thats why they are private. If you could there would be no point of someone making their profile private.

you cant, if there profile is private then u cnt, sometimes if say, they have photos, with friends tagged in there photos, and you have that friend on facebook, sometimes, if the other person hasnt put there photots to fully private, if u click on view album u can actually see all there photos, but u have to view the photos from the tagged friend. kind of confussing ,cant really explain it. x