This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some good pranks I can play on my little brother?
11-10-2012, 12:41 AM
What are some good pranks I can play on my little brother?
Me and my little brother are in this prank war. we are tied right now and we are in sudden death. So i am out of ideas and have checked out all of the good pranks on you tube. So i need a good pranks that will work. Also it cant hurt him. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:49 AM

print a fake winning lottery card.

Ads

wait til the morning and get up early. put clear saran wrap or duck tap or something across his doorway so in the morning when he is asleep and groggy he'll walk into it. but this won't work on some people because they are wide awake in the morning soooo.....

sneek into their room and reset their alarm clock...
like make it go off at 2 in the morning but make the clock read eight or something....
so they will be woke up at 2 and think it is time for them to get up when it is actually 2 a.m. lol

good luckSmile

Fill his shampoo with glue

put saran wrap under the toilet seat but over the bowl so that when he sits down to use the bathroom it gets all over him. also coat the toilet seat with super glue. while he's asleep take the light bulbs out of his light and make an alarm go off in his room in the dark to where he can't find it. duct tape his door shut. hide his pokemon cards. put super glue on any item such as the insides of shoes cell phone, or the pads of sandals. put petroleum jelly in his hair jell. hot sauce in his cool aid, or lots of soy or Worcestershire sauce in his coke or Pepsi or any other brown drink. rearrange the letters on his keyboard by pulling them off and sticking em where you want em. hack his Myspace or Facebook and post a fake embarrassing bulletin. post embarrassing pictures of him you doing funny stuff to em while hes sleeping on line.