This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small Business Twitter Advertising?
10-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Small Business Twitter Advertising?
I have started a newsletter for my area with breaking news and happenings on the verge of a newspaper but I have the stuff people want to see when they open the paper.

I am looking for sponsorship for cost of supplies and I want to use twitter to get the word out and tweet to people that maybe interested in sponsorship

How do you get past the Character limit on twitter here is what I want to write .....

Would you be interested in sponsoring my free weekly newsletter that comes out every Monday with breaking news in my area. Sponsorship helps with supplies. Visit [WEBSITE HERE] for more info. (I am -64 Charaters over the limit what is the best way to shorten this suggestions please???)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:29 AM

Twitter advertising is different from most of the online advertising options out there, with elements of cost-per-click, display, and social media ads all wrapped up in 140 characters or less.

Like other social ads, advertisers can form a relationship with consumers directly where they can engage with and share marketing messages.

Ads become part of the discovery process on Twitter with ads appearing in content and integrated into the users experience. They appear to be more relevant since they are shown partially based similarity of the followers the accounts have in common.

A unique feature to Twitter ads is that users can engage on multiple levels with the ads. For example, users can click on links, @reply to the ad message, retweet to share with followers, or favorite it in their public list. All of these social options are a nice bonus and differentiate it within the online advertising landscape.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply