This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL FOR TWITTERERS: What was your very first tweet ?
11-10-2012, 12:59 AM

I too have a Twitter account but haven't a clue what to 'tweet' lol. I've had it for a few months now and still haven't come up with anything to impress fellow Twitters. ;((

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

The only thing I've tweeted so far is for competitions and for a @BBCAA Audio writing thing.
My first tweet was: "She blindly wandered in, with her hands in front of her face, so not to bang into anything hard." This was for a Zombie Fashion Audio they were making with Meg Cabot (my favorite author), but since it was my first tweet I forgot to post the @BBCAA and #bbcawdio.

Ads

It doesn't have to be mind blowing - just an original observation! Why not include hashtags ie #zombie to get some ears pricked up? Don't be afraid - you can just stick in your favourite quotation or simply have a beak around the Twittersphere and retweet something you find amusing ... I recommend @twoptwips (from Viz) for a consistent snort, but you can also search for your passions (soaps?) and do live tweeting during Enders/Dale/Street etc ... "ooh what is she wearing?" etc ... or if that's too fast moving, why not tweet live, during The Apprentice etc there's soo much, maan! Get yo ass in gear!

(Oh and the best thing is it's grown up and you won't find any c*n*s or T**lls)