This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more twitter followers? easy ten points?
10-03-2012, 12:30 AM
How can I get more twitter followers? easy ten points?
I just got started on twitter and I know about the whole follow 4 follow thing but i dont really wanna be following 1000 people who tweet any random crap. Oh an my twitter is @MrImCoolAF.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:38 AM

Be more interesting

Ads

The more people you follow, the more you're "noticed" so you have to follow. Orrrr retweet as much as possible and tweet a shit ton

Tweet daily, but not constantly. Mention only things that are interesting. Most people don't care that you're eating a sandwich or waiting in line for a movie. Find yourself a general area of interest (sports, video games, etc.) and try and focus your tweets on that topic. Most importantly, keep at it. Followers don't pile up overnight. Takes a lot of time to build up an audience that shares your interests. Have fun.

If you have a personal twitter, then no one will follow you. If it's for business, you will get more followers. If it's for a business, join other social networking sites and post your twitter there. Make a facebook page like this one https://www.facebook.com/claireallisonphoto and post your twitter there.

Signup your twitter page on hitpirates.com

Browse some sites, (there's an auto function) and in turn your site will be viewed by Thousands of potential followers!