This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy I have never met before asked me out on a date on facebook?
11-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Guy I have never met before asked me out on a date on facebook?
So i started talking to a guy on facebook a while ago. Well, I have never met him, and he wants to take me out on a date 2maro. I feel uncomfortable bc he is 4 years older than me, and i don't know him. My older sister went to school with him, but even she said she didn't know much about him. My question is, how would you handle a situation like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:02 AM

DO NOT DO IT.

Ads

Never meet or date someone you dont know from the internet. You never know what could happen

umm no don't go out with him if you don't even know him. at least wait until you know him better, he could date rape you for all you know.

I think you need to tell him no. please answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al2BCojh9B1SRHpfJDgsE0zty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100909202023AAPLsyi

would you like to be the next girl they talk about being missing on the six oclock news??? hahaha i'm just kidding...yes go on a date with this guy please! He's a big ole loser if he's asking you out on facebook anyways so do him a favor and go!

Say no. Just say no. You've never met the guy, you only know him over facebook and your sister doesn't know much about him either. Honestly, first thing that came to mind when I read this was "date rape". I strongly advise against it, if you have to meet him arrange for one or more of your close friends to come with you.

dont do it. especially over facebook. i mean seriously he has to do it in person

well since you've been talking to him for awhile, you must know something about him, right? people meet online all the time, go with your gut