This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's my best way out of a fight?
10-03-2012, 12:33 AM
What's my best way out of a fight?
Hey guys. So there's quite a problem that I started. Don't even know the kid, I know his friends though, and they paid me 20$ to forward a really bad pic of him to another person. Then I realized that one person spread it throughout twitter, with my number on it. So now the kids f****** furious, and wants to fight me, and he's way bigger. I know I did a dick move, but my question is, if you were in my position, what would you do ? The choices that I see are fight and get beatup, don't fight and get called names, or file a report? At this point I was thinking about making a report but i'm not sure if he can get back at me for the pic. Anyway, anything would help, thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:41 AM

You have to fight him dude or you'll look like a real fag. Tell him where you guys are going to scrap and the time (probably after school) You'll get some punches in even if you lose.

Okay I feel a bit sorry for you. Email/ call/ text/ fb whatever an apology and stay home sick on the day the fight is supposed to be. But I reall think you should man up and scrap.

Ads

Hi Pat Smile Gotta love school, huh? We all do things we're not too proud of. I'd say to not fight him. It might make him feel better, but would it really solve things? Shouldn't he be more concerned with what his friends did (paying you $20)? You could tell him what the situation was, apologize, and move on. If he continues to argue, tell someone (your parents) about it, or file a report Smile Everything will be okay Smile If you'd like to talk more, let me know, and I'll be happy to talk to you Smile praying for you Smile God bless!! Smile

dn't fight . as bad as it sounds ppl forget always do. maybe a week tops before it all brush's off and if it doesn't well a report is all you can do. good luck

haul a** outta there and find the nearest friends house and go there