This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where would I advertise for a personal security seminar?
11-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Where would I advertise for a personal security seminar?
I'm planning on providing personal security seminars in my local area, a major metropolitan city. Where would I advertise for such a seminar? In my local paper? I'm not really sure where to bring this to peoples attention.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:04 AM

A few ideas-

Social Media - Twitter in general has local hashtags where you can put tweet info about the event.

Newspaper- This could work but newspaper has seen a major decline in readers so to get some real attention you might have to shell out some $$ to get any attention. You could try the online local newspaper. You may get a better response.

I'm not a huge fan of print (I was in print advertising for many years and have seen the decline) however, posting flyers at local businesses especially at coffee shops where people will likely see and read it and also if you can make them smaller, at grocery store check outs. Many grocery stores will let you place them at checkouts for free. Posting in store windows where your target demographic shop & eat is a great place/s as well.

Craigslist? Maybe. I haven't personally had a whole lot of success with Craigslist but we're not in the same business.

Just a few ideas. Hope they help and good luck!

Ads

11-10-2012, 01:04 AM

you can advertise it through the google and by tour own site you can also use some other media