This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do/would I kiss my friends as a friendly kiss?
11-10-2012, 12:56 AM
How do/would I kiss my friends as a friendly kiss?
So I've seen some of my distant friends(not close enough for me to ask them) on facebook, posting pictures of them(girls) kissing other girls. (I am a girl). They're straight and everything, but kiss their friends. Atleast for photos, anyways. How can I get like this with my friends? I don't want it to be weird with them, but I still want to kiss them. No hate please!xxx
I am talking about kissing them on the lips

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:04 AM

Lips

Ads

lol easy just get them a lil drunk enough to do it. all girls tend to kiss there friends when they have been drinking

Do you mean kissing your friends on the lips or on the cheek? Usually if it is on the lips it may be because they were at a party or were drinking together...because when I drink with my friends sometimes we just give a little peck for fun. If you want to kiss your friends like that you should just start off by taking pictures together and then pouting your lips towards them and just laugh or something and snap the photo...get them to take another photo with you and they will get the hang of it once they feel comfortable. Best bet would be to get a little tipsy though...when you're drinking no one will care or think you are weird, just don't try to full on make out with them.

Derp Derp Derp Derpa Derpa DOooOOo!!!!

A freindly kiss would be like when you kiss your parents, bros, or sis. Kind of like the greeting that Europeon people do.

Derpa Derpa DOOOoOOoOOo!

Is it on the cheek or on the lips? If its on the cheeks then that's not a big deal you could just go for it. If it's on the lips then they were probably drinking and got a little drunk. If you dont want to make it weird then do it when you're about to take a picture with them.

A brief peck on the cheek is pretty normal for friends or relatives.
A kiss on the lips between same-sex friends (who are not lovers) is a little strange, at least in my country (USA).
Maybe they just did it for the picture.