This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Stop Snacking and Eating Too Much?
11-10-2012, 01:02 AM
How Do I Stop Snacking and Eating Too Much?
Okay, before I start, I am NOT fat, just to let you know. I just want to stop snacking and eating too much. I don't have a super fast metabolism like my older brother. He plays football and he eats a lot too, but he's skinny. I love cookies and oreos and stuff, and I like to eat a lot sometimes. Sometimes I don't like to eat. I just want to know how to stop eating a lot and get on the track to being skinny.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:10 AM

Eat vege sticks instead of other stuff.

Ads

When you wanna eat something stop yourself and do something else like watch tv, read a book, go outside, hope this helps!

Right when you wake up,Eat A big breakfast. It causes you not to want to eat as much lunch. Dinner you eat a normal amount. Then have a snack. DO NOT eat anything after 12am. It goes right to your hips.

You can either drink a lot of water till it fills up your stomach, and do that for like 5 days when you are about to snack. This is just to avoid snacking, so then after that you will get used to not snacking, your body doesn't beg for it anymore.

Just limit yourself and DRINK water and good drinks so you don't eat instead of eating you will be full of water

Drink lots of water. It curbs the appetite and eat fruits instead of junk food. Make sure to get some physical activity too. Simple things such as walking helps a lot.

Entertain yourself. People who snack a lot when its not the necessary time are usually doing it because they are bored or have nothing else to do.

One way is to eat 6 meals a day instead of three, but each meal is very small. This will keep your metabolism burning evenly throughout the day and minimize cravings. About every two or three hours eat a small amount of something nutritious, and then you don't feel so hungry for junk. Another way is to replace eating things like cookies with something else like a hobby. If you like reading for example, every time you want a cookie, go read instead. The thing is, It's nearly impossible to "stop" behaviors, you have to "replace" the unwanted behavior with something more desirable. Another trick that I do is I don't eat any sweets except for Saturdays. So if I'm craving a sweet, I just remind myself that I can have it on Saturday. Then when Saturday rolls around, don't eat the whole box or anything, just have moderate amounts. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/soniccult
http://www.youtube.com/user/mysoniccult

The best think I do is when I get the munches, I eat veggies and fruit like a apple, or banana. It's best to stay away from fatty foods, high sugar foods and starchy foods, because they'll put on the pounds. I keep veggies and fruits on hand always, just in case. If that don't work well, I go walking, to walk the munches off. The last thing you want to do is just sit and watch food on the TV.