This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be mad at my boyfriend over facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Should I be mad at my boyfriend over facebook?
Should I be mad Girls are saying happy birthday to my boyfriend on his facebook wall?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:12 AM

Honestly no. If a girl said happy birthday to him to his face, you probably would not be mad, so why be mad about if it happens on facebook? To be honest I think Facebook had kinda gotten out of hand for the majority of society.

Ads

No, that would be realllllly creepy to be mad at him for that. People are just nice - they say happy birthday. It's a really bad idea to get upset over stuff like that - you're gonna have a long, painful life if you let things like that get to you.

no. that would be silly. if they say "honey" or "baby" and you get upset, that could be legit. But, people can wish him happy birthday

No stop being jealous. Just because he has other friends that are girls does not mean he is cheating on you.

No. What's the big deal about giving someone birthday wishes? It's not like they're flirting with him...they're just being cordial.

ur kidding me right?
he would break up with you that very second. most guys would.
thats crazy.

honestly, speaking as a girl that knows this guys hate girls that are jealous think about it they just want to be nice to him saying happy birthday nothing wrong with that sweetie.